announcement >o<"

Monday, May 31, 2010

Baskin Robbins

today, other than going for lecture and paid for the school fee at last last last mins.. there's still somthg happened in the morning.. and it's annoying me.. I mean till now I think I will get a nightmare later and few dayzz later if refresh back from this morning.. scary~~ ><"
but the good things is.. Today is 31st.. so tht means today having 31% discount on Baskin Robbins!!!!! XD I beg my mom so long and finally she approved my request.. *yeah~* seriously, I often eat Baskin Robbins coz it's too expensive for me.. and if I'm right, I think I only eat BR not more than 5 times since small till today.. ><" last time we got BR ice cream for free coz I bought my ice cream phone and we got the voucher for BR.. *hahahahahahahaha XD*


chocolate mint aka mad about chocolate (sugar free XD)

yum~ yumm~ ^^


after finished, I started playing with the dry ice.. lotzz of gases.. X3

looks like at cold places.. ice skating??
haha.. I cant believe I can finish whole boxes.. XD how greedy me.. ><"
seriously, I'm not interest with u.. tht's all.. and I can tell u tht I'm not the type of good girl as u think.. all u saw it jus a outside look..

No comments:

Post a Comment