announcement >o<"

Saturday, May 15, 2010

unlucky or wat??

today, ugh~ really kik sei.. I guess the god mus be fool at me.. but y?? y was me??

jus now I ask my mom *which adi asked thousand times* tht I can dye my hair or not today.. she said if the price was reasonable then only dye.. and ya.. it was okay for me.. so finally F.I.N.A.L.L.Y!! one of my wishlist which I wish a year ago gonna become true sooooooon.. \(^o^)/ guess wat.. after I cut my hair and wash my hair, they dry my hair vry quickly.. suddenlly, ELECTRIC OFF!! I tot it jus for awhile, but the bubber told me tht it's not only no electric and oso NO WATER at the same time!!!!! U MEAN WAT IT MEAN??!! THT MEAN AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH~~~~~~ THEY CANT DYE MY HAIR and ND TO WAIT UNTIL NEX WEEK!!!!! oh my~WAT??!! Y??!! Y ME??!! ugh~


even my mom oso laughed at me after she heard this.. hmm.. *angry*


anyway, tmr we gonna go celebrate Chibi's b'day and stay for a night at her house.. hmm.. haiz.. donno how to say my feeling now.. ><"



spec girl is expose now.. in mind.. haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment