announcement >o<"

Saturday, May 29, 2010

once again.. unlucky or wat??

such a tired dayzz.. ><" go out for 2 dayz, yesterday too many things to see.. today, nth to see.. quite dissappointed to me.. I mean go out for nth, same with didn go out at all.. jus waste my money..


yesterday, we go 1U with aunt's family.. and the same time fix my desktop and upgrade my lappy.. it can say.. break record for me?? 6 hours jus go 3 or 4 shops only.. hmm.. tht's y called women to those "aunt".. either my mom too.. XD I jus slp on the sofa straight after I went home.. it's already late when we're home.. z.Z"


cupcakes from my aunt.. thx ><"



today, one of my fren, chee ling was come back and we gonna meet her today.. so I planned to go TS late abit since some of them have to help chiing hoong to do project.. but things not going well.. wat I can said is.. hmm.. unlucky??


when I reach there, they said they're at cinema and gonna go in to watch "Shreak Forever".. atcually there's no my ticket.. they kept asking me to sit with them together.. but through my big body.. I have to decide to give up for the movie and go to another place and having chill.. after movie, they said there's still hv seats inside during movie.. wat can I said is.. if u were me, u wont have mood to watch anymore.. one more things, today is weekend, so I hv the chances to go buy a ticket of U-KISS fansmeeting and see my wallet whether got enough money to buy the ticket or not.. but the truth is, I forgot to bring my wallet out, I rmb I put it at mom's bag and forgot to take it out.. luckily I still got RM50 here.. to having some lunch aka dinner?? at Zanmai Sushi again.. but too bad.. YT's ideal guy didn appear today.. ><"








I donno wat to said now.. since today is not a good day..

No comments:

Post a Comment