announcement >o<"

Sunday, May 23, 2010

bla bla thing.. ><"

got this from Mai.. she jus bk from China last Sunday.. and she planned to skip the lecture last whole weel coz lazy and no cars for her.. haha.. and me too!! XD





anyway, I went for lecture last Friday at 8am.. and ya, it's vry stress for me and I don wan sit with my class becoz of some reasons.. ><" but I was quite expecting the journey of after class..

1pm went to bring my sis from school since her school having teacher's day.. I adi help her to design the cards patterns and complete 4 cards for her.. *coz of mom's order* and she nd to done 6 or 7 cards for teacher.. and I forgot to capture them!! ><"


after awhile I receive a msg from my cousin tht she coming to find me at 2 smthg.. haha.. luckily I didn choose to go home tht day.. XD Tmr she gonna go Kampar, so she came here for visit the "last meet" before she leave.. even I adi said these to her many many times but I still wanna say it again..!! take good care urself cousin.. T.T I'm gonna miss u vry vry much.. nex time come bk we must play gou gou..!! \(^0^)/


donno wat happen to me.. whole vry stress and mad..!! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment