announcement >o<"

Sunday, May 16, 2010

last day of enjoyment.. T.T + Chibi's B'day

holidayzz end soon.. tmr was my Second Year 1st Semester start, haiz I still haven prepare mood to go bk study again.. and I saw my timetable.. like wat??!! all subject got accounting??!! seem like vry hard to study.. well, looks like I'm gonna force myself to made serious and serious again.. ><"

hmm.. ytday we went to celebrate Chibi's b'day.. and chibi informed us tht we have to bring another cloths for after dinner coz we r going to eat BBQ.. and we having at AMPANG POINT!! wat??!! atcually I quite happy for this coz this is my 1st time go to Korean Village.. last time we wanna go there but my mom not sure where is it, so half way we go bk home adi.. haha.. happy happy.. atcually they wanna choose a restaurant which was adi full seating so we choose another restaurant and we r surprised tht korean waiter talked in chinese lauguage.. *even we still abit blur wat he talking about but we oso can understand at the end* XD anyway, we vry enjoy about it.. it was nice and if can I wan go there and wat again.. hmm.. we oso order a bottle of beer and it was a medicine beer.. I guess.. or herbs?? haha.. it quite nice oso.. XD arrghh~ felt like wanna go there again.. ><"

yam~ seng!! >0<" love this beer..!!

after tht, we go to Chibi's house and put our things then having a walk till the playground coz YT and Joe wanna cycle.. when we reach playground, Joe suddenly says he wanna go bk and having some release and he tak blh tahan jor.. awhile then, guess wat?? smthg happened which I adi met the same case in the morning.. ugh~ morning tht 1 terrible.. hmm.. well, as his frens.. I think I keep it as a "secret".. *but I donno when I will explode it.. XD* haha..

at playground.. XD too bad the b'day girl didn get in.. ><"

when the things was done, everybody starting get into game world which is PS 3.. and I was in Internet and Comics world.. XD coz there's only 1 or 2 ppl can play, so hmm.. well, it's okay to me.. coz I really likes to read comicz recently.. until 3 or 4am smthg YT and Huei slpt 1st then my turn.. I promise tht I will slp at Chibi's room but I tak blh tahan jor.. and I ZZZzzz.. between the 2 girls suddenly.. Joe play PS 3 till Chibi's mom ask him to slp and Chibi only slpt 1 hours coz she can't slp.. ><"

Joe still playing PS 3 and Huei and YT adi slpt.. ><"


wah, I really tak blh tahan when I wake up at 8am.. but no doubt, should fetch Joe go to LRT.. and at the last mins, he feeling no well.. so he planned to go home at the end.. YT and Huei go to leisure mall.. and me.. go home..

haha.. later then, my mom said wanna go Jusco.. *haha.. I knew it!!!!!* XD

anyway, once again.. Happy Birthday to Chibi.. hope u like our presentzz.. XD wat a MEMORABLE B'DAY celebration.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment