announcement >o<"

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

nervous.. worrying.. tired.. ><"

tmr result will be release.. should be worrying and nervous-ing few dayzz ago, but now I only start with these feelings.. donno y.. maybe tired with these kind of situations.. so I always ask my frenzz don worry about it.. it will be okay.. bla bla bla.. this kind of rubbish things.. atcually I was trying avoid it.. everytime I wait and see for my result.. it came out with DISSAPPOINT result to me.. even my frens oso laughing at me.. it's made me wanna giving up.. tht's y.. I don wan go to college this week.. it's really scary.. now my mind was refreshing the time tht I on the way to school and check the result at last semester tht feeling.. it's a terrible scene to me.. I'm tired with these feelings.. I hate it..


u know wat.. jus now I saw a bunch of "chocolates" came out from kitchen basin, it's really scare me.. I hate those "chocolates" and becoz of them my mom scolding me vry hard coz I didn do any houseworks.. I hate THEM!! y this bunch of things appearing in front of me??!! y at my house??!! y not going to another places??!! get it off!! don bother us!! the ants adi annoying us vry much.. y u coming along too??!! go away and don appear in front of me!!!!!





I feel vry stress right now.. and I can't control my tears..

jus.. leave me alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment