announcement >o<"

Monday, July 12, 2010

Driving??!! Seriously??!!

haha.. mom, U will not believe wat I had done today.. sorry, mom..


Today our lecture was canceled and it adi replaced last week.. so I woke up late like 11 somthg and having my breakfast in front of my lappy..


Suddenly, *phone ringing*

"hey, did u received my msg??"

*checking msg* "emm.. ya, but now I only saw it"

"so, can u??"

"I'm not sure.. I got test tmr.."

"well, I'm not forcing u to go.. let urself decide on it.."

"tht market was so far, how u go?? by 11 buses??"

"ya... ... wait, ur house got car right??"

"eemm.. uh hm.."

"let go by ur car.."

"huh??!! seriously??!!"

"y not?? okay, let do it ourselves..!! meet u at 1pm, k?? bye~!! (du..du.. du..)"

"(s.p.e.e.c.h.l.e.s.s)"


no comment for tht.. after having my breakfast, I watch some reality shows and wait for her at the same and I didn prepare myself when she coming.. XD


wat made me headache is.. my car almost crash by her.. luckily the stickers save my car.. feuuwwwww~ ==" *and finally I found a little benefit of my daddy stick lotzz lotzz of stickers at car..!! jus one.. haiz*


I tried to tahan myself and not blaming her and I nd to stop her to drive.. ><" now I know y my mom don wan to let ppl drive her car.. really scary.. ><

and finally vry luckily I went tht market and Maluri Jusco save and sound.. even I almost bang the ticket machine, but I was success to avoid it.. XD and back home save and sound.. ^^


my fren commented me.. "I feel so safe when U r driving.."


my fren, u donno tht my hands and legs were shaking when I'm driving everywhere.. ><"

well anyway, thx to my fren for asking me out and the little gifts.. and now I know tht I can drive!! even it not really far.. haha.. yeah~~ ^^v peace!!


u know wat.. my mom's eyes were so sharp, jus now she suddenly stopped her car at outside house and she came down from her car and see.. OMG, she saw the sticker adi broken.. and I keep my mouth shut and tried to keep it as a secret by not telling her.. shhhhh~ >x<" but she didn saying anything also.. coz not her car broke, it's sticker.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment