announcement >o<"

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Black Day??

haha.. for who r B2uty mus be knew wat day is it for today.. hmm.. I think some of them adi forget ler.. ><"

Today is Black Day izzit?? y got ppl suggest tht today wear Black shirt to college or wat?? well, after I wore my Black shirt then I only receive about this news at FB.. I was like huh?? I was thinking back to morning again and asking myself y am I choose this Black T-shirt huh?? Answer>> D.O.N.N.O ><"

These few dayzz were so buzy becoz of an assignment.. ugh~ who's the heck create this kind of assignment for us??!! becoz of this assignment, we cant study for the test coming on this Friday.. haiz~ *headache* ugh~ now I really hate to study..

Recently I realize smthg, donno maybe not a good things.. I realise tht not only somebody doing wrong things or weird things, either me oso did something wrong.. how stupid me.. tht's y ppl also said me stupid.. and I oso realize tht.. maybe I'm not an important person, I just a ppl who stand at between main characters only which is "center ppl" a.k.a. useless person.. tht's y I don like to always talk about my things to let ppl know..... coz it too XXXX for other persons.. ugh~ I don wan to talk about this anymore..

I'm just an ordinary girl.. nth special about me.. except stupid

felt so nice to met them.. they're so nice.. haha.. yeah to Joker.. ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment