announcement >o<"

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

hate! wednesday ><"

last wednesday having 2 exam and presentation.. and today??
having class from 8am until 6.30pm + ES test..
ugh~
now my head still pain and spinning..
coz having abit fever and flu now..
mm.. still thinking wanna go to lecture or not for tmr..
having cold and hot condition for 10++ hours..
it made me crazy..
but atleast I tahan until now..
even my mom oso blame me tht y don tell her tht I'm having sick..
wat??!! I flu-ing and coughing for 2 days adi u still donno I'm sick??
knock it off!!
haiz~ it's okay tht she donno coz she really buzy with house things..
donno y house things are getting broken non-stop..??
washing machine, TV, Air-Cond, light bulb, cars.. wat the hell happen atcually??
yayaya, I know.. Blaming = No Use
anyway, Wednesday drive me crazy.. hate it!! ><"
love these songs recently >> playing on mixipod XD

No comments:

Post a Comment