announcement >o<"

Saturday, July 24, 2010

miss them again..


most of my frenz think tht I really crazy about them vry vry vry vry vry much.. and yes, I always act like tht.. haha.. however, I nvr act like a crazy fan when watching them in live or real person even Super Junior and TVXQ.. I just acted like tht in front of them only.. ><"

atcually Beast was not my most favourite idol before, but because of a reason.. they made me really wanna say thank you vry vry vry vry vry much to them from tht time.. if not, I won't be smile again.. and learn how to forget.. too bad tht time didn't.. hmm.. just forget about it..

anyway, Thank you, Beast.. Other than this word, I really donno how to describe my repay to u all.. haha.. especially Dong Woon oppa.. XD will continue support this band.. love ya.. hehe.. So Beast!!!!!

oww.. I'm starting miss them again.. >///<>
I don care wat they think about me
I just wanna be myself

No comments:

Post a Comment