announcement >o<"

Saturday, February 5, 2011

ang paus X valentine


hye, guyzz.. I guess everyone got ur ang paus right?? haha.. neither me too.. XD how much u collected them so far?? well, I haven count mine yet.. but I guess I will open them after collect all of the ang paus.. haha.. cant believe tht I will received TVXQ ang pau packets d.. XD hehe.. happy~

these few dayz, I had eating non-stop and I think my weight will gain non-stop too!! uughh~!! how come those foods can became so attractive one??!! and y ppl keep giving us delicious foods to us??!! no way no way, I had to lock myself in room and stop looking those delicious foods and stop eating!!!!! ><"

anyway, 2 days more everyone gonna go back to work and school lifes.. I think this is the most shortest period which celebrate CNY in holidays.. like chu 3 or 4, ppl gonna go back home from hometown adi.. basically, most of ppl go back from hometown at chu 5 or 6 somethings.. but because of the stupid short holidayzz, ppl gonna go back earlier.. ><" poor thing.. *but we abit lucky lah, cause KTAR holidays until valentine dayz XD*

btw, speaking about valentine, Valentine Day gonna coming vry soon *about a week something*, I guess now every couples is planning how to celebrate and having romantic moment with ur loves.. for those who r single like mua, staying at home slp better than going out and see those couple muack muack here muack muack there.. vry "black ppl hate".. I was planning tht day not going to college, sommore the next day is public holiday.. I don wan hurt my eyes on valentine and rest at home on public holidays..!! XP hmm.. well, I adi be "lightbulb" for many times, and ya, of coz I always feel awkward in front of them!! ugh~ *tht's why I always play and bully their bf to avoid them stick together or muack muack here muack muack there always, I wan them to know respect ur single frens when u and ur bf at the same place too, but it's a phailed to me too.. hmm*  

No comments:

Post a Comment