announcement >o<"

Monday, February 14, 2011

chocolateee~ ♥




valentine day?? I don't celebrate them.. but with my family.. I'm surprise.. just now my daddy bought us spaggeti and chocolate valentine cake for us!! *he actually wan mommy to eat the things tht he bought, but too bad.. my mom ignore them.. :/ so me and sister finished all of them.. hehe* XD wohoo~!! chocolateeeee milk~!!

oh ya.. today also my college reopen.. how's my class?? hmm.. so-so ler.. but finally I get to having class cyber center!! wuahaha.. so freedom.. and damn C.O.L.D.~~~~~

saw a lot sweet sweet couple today.. *just ignore them.. hurt my digestion* plus a sleeping boy sitting next to me.. I really worried tht he suddenly slp on my shoulder.. he's so weird.. everytime suddenly he awake, he keep staring at me.. I was acted like nothing happened.. maybe he's mad tht I sit on his place.. and I don wan too..!! if the person who didn asked me to sit on ur place, I rather standing!! *hmph!!* such a lame ppl.. *bluek!! XP*

anyway, even I hate Valentine, but I oso like to wish all of you.....
Happy Single Day!!!!!! XD







and 
Happy Valentine Day.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment