announcement >o<"

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OMG!! Big Bang X UniQlo tee!!

last Sunday, my mom suddenly wan bank in something so we just follow her.. after tht, she said she wanna bring sis go pavilion and see the CNY decoration.. sommore we can't go home tht time coz ppl's car blocking my house..

guess wat, on the way to pavilion.. we passed by UniQlo.. and I stopped.. when did I saw this tee before huh?? O.M.G.!! BIG BANG TEE!! I quickly rush into UniQlo and grab them!! but too bad I just found the last piece of GD tee and it's L size.. sommore the TOP and Taeyang tee adi sold out on Saturday which on released tht day..

haha.. I just realize I'm oso wearing UniQlo anime One Piece tee at the same time.. XD

BB tee shelves.. actually they have all of the designs but it's different from Big Bang wearing.. just like the doll wearing is GD tee but it in gray colour and GD wear in pink.. sommore most of the girls' size adi sold out.. now everyone is waiting for the restock.. I adi ask the staffs and they even can't confirm when it will restock.. I'm waiting for TOP and TaeYang tee now.. I heard tht the staff said TeaYang tee just sell 8 pieces only and it's sold out in a few minutes.. hmm.. *and the staff is wearing TeaYang tee tht time* XD
photo's credit >>  Nur Afifa Jalil from Uniqlo FB

actually we quite lucky coz there still left for u to grab but in Japan they adi finished on 15 minutes.. now the fans still Q-ing for waiting to restock.. even it's different colour tees.. anyway, thx to my mom coz she help me grab the last last last piece of M size of GD tee.. if not, it will be grab by another person which oso grabbing for this.. 
MOM~ I LOVE U~~ vry gan dong~~ wu wuu~~ ToT

for those who haven get them, pls be patient.. I believe they will be restock soon.. I'm oso waiting for retock.. just wait for awhile.. ><" *nervous*

No comments:

Post a Comment