announcement >o<"

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Big Bang X UniQlo X CNY


who said Uniqlo's style not cool????? those who knows wat is style just like Big Bang, those ppl definitely love Uniqlo cloths..!! XD
Now Uniqlo which located at Japan gonna sell BIG BANG T-SHIRT soon!! OMG!! donno Malaysia store will be selling it or not.. *pls pls pls, sell at here!!* and I oso heard tht Big Bang gonna coming here and open concert soon!! wohoo~!! can't wait!! XD

anyway, how's ur 1st day of CNY?? well, so-so here.. just a lil buzy and something happened here.. just a small case.. 
I don't really like CNY actually.. cause it drive me crazy.. I fall in love with CNY before.. tht just when I small, but now.. hmm.. it so tiring.. not because of making those foods.. it just because of someone..who like to spoiled everything such a happy moment.. such a hater.. :( *who said tht chu 1 cannot angry one?? even tht old ppl angry like wanna break everything!! hate it!!*

I just wanna have a peace CNY moment.. celebrate happily..
CNY is a moment which for family gather together.. not for the foods.. it about happy moment for families..

pls stop spoiling everything, if not, I wont standing there and watching.. pls watch out..

donno y can't upload photos, it said out of space.. huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment