announcement >o<"

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Year Eve.. x.x"


it's new year eve..!! post a new pic of oppa wearing hanbok.. XD one word, nice!! 
so, have u guys dinner with ur big big families tonight?? yeah, i did.. and it crack me up.. ugh~
from 7am until now.. I nvr rest and nvr stop doing stuff on dinner.. it's really damn tiring.. now I can't feel my legs at all.. but wat to do?? who ask tht my house is the main house and who ask tht CNY eve must have this traditions?? can't blame.. like my sister said, "it's adi classified.." hmm..
well, one more hour to go.. I guess I have to stop right now and go to slp early.. tmr I have to wake up at 6am and prepare CNY breakfast to my big big families.. hmm.. no doubt.. they said they wanna come at 9.30am.. ><" I was like "seriously??"..
anyway, CNY celebrate once a year and I guess I have to go over it.. *.*"


◢████◣        ◢████◣
◢◤    ◥◣    ◢◤    ◥◣
◤      ◥◣  ◢◤      █
▎  ◢█◣  ◥◣◢◤  ◢█   █
◣ ◢◤ ◥◣      ◢◣ ◥◣◢◤
◥█◤  ◢◤         ◥◣
    █ ●       ● █
    █ 〃   ▄   〃 █
    ◥◣    ╚╩╝   ◢◤
     ◥█▅▃▃ ▃▃▅█◤
       ◢◤   ◥◣ 
       █     █ 
       ◢◤▕   ▎◥◣
     ▕▃◣◢▅▅▅◣◢▃ 
Wishes everyone Happy Chinese New Year!! Gong Xi Gong Xi~!! \^o^p

No comments:

Post a Comment