announcement >o<"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

:/ annoying


this few weeks I worried alot.. about wat?? 1st thing..
MONEY..
(Y? don't we get alot ang paus during CNY??) ya.. i know, but it's not much.. sommore I have to use to pay college fee by myself.. (y don't u ask ur parents??) I don wan to burden my mom alot coz she really spent alot in this CNY.. especially on FOODs.. it just *sigh*.. how about my dad?? don't even talk about him.. take his money just like take his life.. he don't even know the amount of college fees.. ugh~ speechless.. and because of this, I had to give up some of my wishlists.. so sad.. :(

2nd thing..
RESULT..
I bet I will fail most of them this time.. *sigh* oh my.. I'm gonna cry.. T.T blame myself alot.. okay, stop here.. just wait until result come out now.. :/ *nervous-ing*

3rd thing..



*secret* it's just my personal things.. haiz.. I think I just keep it to myself.. :)



I know every human will face many problems sometimes.. but every problem have the ways to solve itself.. and sometimes u had to give up something to get things solve easily.. I adi give up one.. just hoping the upcoming chances will give me some miracle.. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment