announcement >o<"

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back to normal life..

Happy Chinese New Year!! everyone.. How was the celebration??

Mmm.. mine 1 is just ok.. eat together, take ang pau, then end..
Most of the time, I'm staying at kitchen help my mom and wash dishes.. now my hand just like a old ppl's hand.. look like 50 years old >.<>
U know wat.. My ang pau getting less year by year.. last time more than RM500.. then now.. less than RM500.. RM400.. RM300.. RM200.. haiz.. *sad* Somemore this year june until september, I have to go Nasional Service.. ugh~ y 3rd group??!! I wan change!!
Ugh~ I hope I can get more ang pau later.. but impossible.. I think this year not really lucky or wat for me.. many things happen to me.. but I hope it will better after this..
This few days, I keep eating and eating.. I think my body overweight already.. aahh!! diet diet diet! haha.. I cant stop eating snack.. too many snack for us to eat.. but after this, i have to start diet..
Ok.. tht's all for now.. wishing all Gong Xi Fa Cai.. We are going back to normal life again.. Wish everyone have a nice day..


.

.

.

.

.



paint some wall before CNY.. tired..




going to visit aunt.. on the way, my sister keep listening song with my mom's phone..




oww~ crazy sister..




my new cloth.. even cant show whole.. ^^"



No comments:

Post a Comment