announcement >o<"

Monday, February 23, 2009

Making cookie!!

Yesterday I try to learn how make a cookie and I found a recipe from Martha Stewart website.. everyday she will post out a cookie recipe to us.. EVERYDAY, amazing!! So i decide to make a cookies named Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie.. haha.. look delicious.. *yummy..*




My mom help me to find and bought the ingredients for me.. and my mom yelled at me non-stop.. "Jus a cookie!! Y nd to buy so many things??!!" "U haven learn how to make a cookie!! Y u wan to make a difficult recipe of cookie like this??" " U see!! ur ingerdients's cost already can buy a box of cookie..!!" BLA bla bla.. ugh~ can't stand of her.. Mom.. I jus wan to learn something new.. and plz stop yelled at me!! so yesterday I tot she will come and help me to make the cookie.. but finally she leave me and my sister at the kitchen and go to sleep.. Wat The..!!




Mmm.. it's ok to me.. quite easy but not oso.. I tot I will not sucess.. but the result is...... abit okay only.. coz my cookie shape doen't look same with the recipe.. *ugh~* Nvm!! atleast I know my direction from cookie is right.. I just put abit less butter and flour only.. My sister said it's really tasty!! My mom said it's too soft.. not like a cookie.. and it's tasteless except the chocolate chip.. I agree abit to her except the soft and not like a cookie.. It doen't many to us.. so many ingredients jus to make abit cookie.. *haiz.. abit waste..* I think I will make it again this week.. nd to go and buy a butter and the baking paper.. I wan to make it until sucess!! Again I found another cookie recipe,"Chocolate Sweet Hearts" and if can, I will do it together this week.. Never Give Up!!



Shaping the cookie.. It's hard.. not so easy to make a circle..





baking!! amd waiting for the result.. *expect-ing*




almost done.. but not really sucess.. it's kind different from recipe.. but atleast I sucess to make a cookies.. *happy-ing*





Tada!! This is it!! My 1st handmade cookie!!



Tht's all today.. If I have time to do it again, I will post it to my blog again.. Jus wish me luck.. *muack!!* cya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment