announcement >o<"

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cookie again!!

YESTERDAY.. I made the soft chocolate chip cookie again.. jus abit abit sucess.. *haiz..* maybe I too nervous about the result.. last time is too soft.. now is outside bite same as cookie but inside too soft already.. *disappointed* But I still.. Never Give Up..!! Haha..



Tuesday my fren came to my house and stay for 1 night.. ugh~ she kind of tired.. poor her.. she facing alot of kind situation.. jus feel abit pity for her.. but.. I knew she have a very strong heart and she can solve anything by herself.. so I will jus bless-ing her.. wish her have a better life in the future.. ^^




mm.. yesterday we having breakfast together and going to a cake shop bought a butter and baking paper.. *woo~ now I only know our cake shop got selling so many ingredients.. cool~* after tht.. we bring our neighbour's dog * my fren's bf's dog..* go out hav a walk then come to my house made cookies.. The dog is so cute.. he stay at my kitchen whole afternoon and he jus waiting my cookie baking.. too bad tht he cant eat too much.. coz dogs cant eat chocolate.. so I made a cookie tht don have chocolate for him.. ^^ he said delicious and wan another from me.. *oww.. so cute..*




last night, I chat with my brother (kai di) which from penang, he really hope me to find a bf.. but it's impossible.. a girl which stay at home everyday, where to get a bf wor.. haiz.. I'm still confuse to my future and nowadays, what kind of life tht I will get in the future..? Am I right to sitting in front of pc and jus waiting for NS..?? Did I nd to do something for myself?? Can I pass my undang test?? Can I pass my driving?? BLA bla bla.. So many things I have to think.. *dizzy*



Sommore I'm still think wan to hang out with my fren or not nex friday.. coz I promise my sister tht I will bring her go Pavilion and eat at theobroma Chocolate lounge.. Mmm.. Which should I choose for?? skating or shopping??mmm.. I wan to choose skating but I scare my mom buzy on her working and nd my help to bring my sister after school.. * think think think..*



Mmm.. ntg to write.. so I will stop at here and continue with my lovely drama.. F4!! I'm coming!!


Shaping cookie.. Jus hope it will sucess.. wish me luck..


Doing more..

Baking and wait for the result..



Tada.. again..

It's not much..

No comments:

Post a Comment