announcement >o<"

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Valentine D@y..

Having fun at ur valentine day?? Mmm.. mine 1.. oklah.. jus abit fun and I feel enjoy tht day.. This is my 1st time go out on valentine day.. usually I stay at home and stay with my family.. *even we didn't celebrate..*hehe.. ^^

okay, tht day in the morning early, after I'm woke up and I straightly to having my breakfast and change the cloth.. it's abit rush coz my dad already prepare go to work.. so I don hav much time to make up myself.. u know, my fren usually jus wearing a short pant and a T-shirt to shopping.. not like too fashion, so I'm jus wearing abit relaxing, not too colourful..


when I reach Times Square, it's still early, 9.45am something.. My fren said she having her breakfast now, so she will try her best to come here ASAP.. Mmm.. I wait until 10am she still haven reach yet.. ya, I understand.. her house is abit far from here.. it's nd some time to came here.. It's ok, I can wait.. so I go to border and read my favourite comic which called "fruit basket", I really really love this anime.. it's funny, nice and most important is meaningful..


so, my fren reach here about 10.20am something.. when I met her tht time, I was like "wow, look at u!! U dress so beautiful today!! this is for who huh??" *curious* "of coz for u loh!!" "Y?? I'm not ur BF.." "I wan u to be my judge, give opition for my look today, izit pretty for u??" " U should make urself pretty in the early.. but now, it's not late to u too.. don always dress T-shirt or tied ur hair something.. " ow.. really.. my fren look prefect tht day..


after meeting my fren, she said she wan to find some fren and intro to me.. so, I met the 1st person, he work at TS *eerr.. i forgot the shop name tht he work*.. after met him, my fren suddenly ask me,"how do u think about him??" U know, my fren she has a BF.. so I was shock and said, " wat?! u wan me go and meet ur fren jus wan to intro to me.. ugh~ wat's ur plan again??" "he really nice, he's a good person, last time I work with him...... bla bla bla....." "okay, I don wan to meet ur fren and I don wan a boy which jus meet a few times to be my BF.. I wont simply choose my BF,k?? either u intro Hero *a member from a group singer which called TVXQ* to me, then I 100% accept him to be my BF.." my fren was like "okay, we will meet sommore later.." "wat?!! how many person u wan to meet later??" "donno, maybe 5 or 6 something.." "oh gosh, i wan to go home now.." "no no no.. jus accompany me to meet them lar.. I wont suggest them to be BF,k?? I PROMISE..!!" U see, her PROMISE doesn't mean she really promise, it jus simply say, it will not get my trust.. I know she did it again.. later..


ya, I met some boys which study at MBS.. and I'm not interest to anyone.. and 1 of them is my fren's fren.. others 4 is my fren's fren's frens.. and got 1 more is fren's fren's fren's fren.. ugh~ so difficult.. I was forcing my fren to go Pavilion, coz I don wan to waste my time to meet these guy and I HAVE NO TIME TO MEET THESE GUYS!! I WAN LEAVE A.S.A.P!! but, my fren's fren, I knew he like my fren and try to "pikat" her and don wan us to leave.. I wan to tell him tht if u wan to date with my fren, go ahead and say it out!!.. don jus try to steal my fren away from me!! I know u love my fren, so wat??!! she got a BF now, don try to bother our shopping!! if u wan to date my fren, nex time,K?? I hav no time to play with u.. my fren, y u wan to intro the person who like u to me?? he likes u not me, okay!! *I jus said it on my mind, I didn really said it out..* finally 2.30pm something, we can go Pavilion.. I really love walking on the way to Pavilion.. really enjoy.. sommore, we can see a singer, Wen Lan which from taiwan singing on the stage, jus prepare for tonight concert.. ONE FM concert.. I hope I can go but........ Mmm.......


when we reach there, we saw a big and a tall cakes in front and inside the Pavilion enterance.. it's celebrate 1st anniversary for Pavilion, which mean Pavilion already 1 years old.. wow, so fast.. I can't realize it.. after tht, we decide to see some cloths and walk around Pavilion.. Then, we r going to eat our lunch at theobroma CHOCOLATE lounge.. it's really taste nice.. I love those chocolate.. really tasty!! at 1st I tot it mus be very expensive, coz it is high class and u know.. DIY chocolate mus be very expensive.. sure.. ya expensive.. but I'm so surprise tht most of them are cost RM14.90 in food..ALMOST ALL!! so it's okay to me.. I choose waffles for myself and I cant believe tht I cant finish it!! luckily my fren jus order a really small dessert, so I can share my waffles with her.. if not, it really waste my $$.. *To my fren, MAI, if got chance, i wan bring u go and eat this with me!!*


so after lunch, I was surprise tht my fren have a date with her BF later.. *ya, she lie to me* but it doen't matter cause I nd to go home tht time.. so, thx to her going out with me.. and try those cloths with me.. ^^ it's memorable for my valentine day..
take some cloth to try.. ugh~ I'm look so fat.. >.<" but I like this shirt very much.. too bad tht I cant buy it..
yummy..

the waffles tht I said jus now.. oww.. i miss this so much..

my fren which go out with me.. she looks nice today.. usually she wont wear like this..

yesterday having a free pizza.. hoo~ we wait so long.. ntg to do.. so take a pic of mushroom soup.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment