announcement >o<"

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Day coming soon.. any plan??

Valentine Day soon huh.. those who got BF or GF must be really happy.. but for those who r single which same like me must be neh, jus a valentine, nth special.. I rather stay at home and oso don wan to go out and see those "couples".. mmm.. yah.. maybe u're right.. but tht day I have a date with my BF.. *best friend not boy friend!!* I ask her y don celebrate with her Boy Friend, but she said he's buzy *buzy play games* and she wan to celebrate with me becoz we didn't saw each other a long period..




Mmm.. U see.. maybe most of the girl would expect or image their "prince" can give them a surprise on valentine day.. jus like characters in romantic dramas.. just like.. maybe.. the princess would hope someday the prince will give her a gift tht hope she like even it's not expensive jus like a pair of long ribbons, he wan u to tied it up on ur long hair and see ur cute faces.. and.. suddenly he take ur ribbon with hair up smoothly.. and kiss it.. said, "my princess, u look beautiful tonight.." .. or maybe.. the prince will bring u go ice skating and having fun.. somemore hold ur hands and turn around to him, so he can see ur lovely smile.. and he hug u suddenly cause he cant control himself.. or maybe.. he bring princess go to the beach or a garden and having "couple world" moment.. the princess cant expect if the prince will hold her hands up suddenly jus like play London Bridge and he slowly.. pull her hand out and both body and faces will become closer.. and closer.. until.. he can kiss her lips.. or maybe.. dating time is over, when he fetch the princess to home tht time, she mus be very thankful to him and feel abit curious tht wat present he wan from her.. then he smile.. and says, " I wan a present tht only made from my princess.. only she can give me the present tht I wan.. not others ppl.." .. and then.. ^^ most of the ppl know the answer..

yaya.. I have so many ideas to make some romance moments.. maybe watch too much romantic drama or maybe I have creative to make romance.. *hehehe.. okoklah.. not quite..* jus now I jus list some part of my creative romance and from drama.. Mmm.. u can say tht I hope it will happen to me someday.. u girls too, right?? haiz~ but maybe it wont happen to me too.. I'm not the girl tht everybody likes..


Anyway.. have ur lovely sweet on Valentine Day, couples..











single, jealous huh?? don worry, it will happen to u someday.. jus wait and see.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment