announcement >o<"

Friday, February 6, 2009

Spend my year..

Mmm.. after SPM.. Other ppl would go and find college or part time job.. but me.. mm.. because of my sister, I have no choice.. I have to stay at home everyday.. of coz.. take care my sister.. My frens always invite me go out but i cant go.. ugh~ almost..
U know wat.. I tot i will chosen going to group 2 in this NS.. but not!! I was going to group 3.. jus like harlo, u wan me to waste this whole year jus for the stupid NS?? I wan change to group 2, ok?? and I'm not a bad student.. my disiplin marks are full marks, k?? ugh~ y should i go group 3?? if any student bully me.. r u gonna response this??
ugh~ ok.. wat I'm gonna said will not change anythings or situations.. I'm jus thinking wat I'm going to do during this period until NS.. learn driving and.... anything else.. maybe learning some lauguage or learn cooking or wat?? I cant jus sit here and online everyday.. emm.. maybe I was little lazy, surf net everyday and play facebook and watching youtube.. *hehehe ^^"* somemore my room r untidy.. mmm.. i should plan to learn something myself, if not, i will become cacat.. this lately, I was catching a tv shows which call Rachel Ray, nice shows.. she always shows her recipe everyday.. and if can I would like to watch Martha Steward.. but unfortunately, this shows was on midnight.. and I cant wait until midnight.. z.z

I'm not sure I can control myself to learn these or not.. but i will try my best.. and I cant control myself to surf the net everyday..
outside my house..

spring is here, jus enjoy ur days..

No comments:

Post a Comment