announcement >o<"

Friday, February 20, 2009

Undang Khusus..

Yesterday, I woke up early at 7am something *ugh~ tired..* and prepare to go out at 8am something.. *go where??* well, hear the khusus.. I heard everyone said the khusus is booooooring.. so, if can, I wan to listen mp3 in the class *I think..* .. But it's impossible.. and the khusus not like attend by more than 50++ ppl something.. it jus less than 20 ppl.. and I have to face the khusus about 5 hours something.. at 1st, it is quite okay, becoz the teacher is so funny, he's always telling some jokes for us.. But after the rest time, another teacher is coming to teach us.. ugh~ tht 1 is super damn boring.. it's made me sleep.. other than tht, tht most scary is.. the teacher always put some video tht shows the car accidents.. the image.. eee.. scary.. body broken.. blood-ing~ ugh~ I jus close my eyes and watch it.. I cant stand on it.. I think our teacher is jus lie to us said tht is not true, is jus acting.. I don think it's acting.. it's quite true for me.. accident can be happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere.. we don know when we can live until.. It's quite sad to me, honestly.. really.. dont u think??




Mmm.. back to the topic.. u know, at the khusus, I realize tht got some ppl jus come and to get license, they slp at the khusus and the teacher didn't care too much, becoz we r not student anymore.. sommore they always playing around to me and my fren.. my fren didn care much, coz she hates boys.. But me have no chances to escape, coz they sit nex to me.. ugh~ it's quite annoying.. "may I borrow ur pen??" then I was like, " okey, but do u know today wat date izzit??" "wei, wat date huh today??""18 gua or maybe 19.." "18 gua.." " umm.. okay.. nah, here it is.." I was think yesterday is 19th, becoz 18th is Max's bday, so it already passed.. and I oso realize tht guys borrow the pen is jus for fun.. he jus pretent writing then give it back to me in a second.. *sigh* lame..



after 5 hours, finally it's finish.. it's really tired.. sit at there and hear hear hear.. I almost slp at there.. my fren told me quickly and go back home, becoz the uncle which fetch us to here in the morning is waiting for us.. The uncle is quite nice to us.. but I'm abt scare tht he will lie the cost to us and take the $$ jus for the ride.. and say us didn pay for the undang..



after 3 days, I can choose any day to go and start my undang test.. after tht, then I will take my L license lessons.. it's abit tired for me.. but I hope I can do it..
Nowadays, I was "stick" by a korean drama called "Boys Over Flowers", which is F4 "Meteor Garden" korean version.. and I oso finding some recipe of cookies, learning how to make a cookie.. I hope I can make it.. gd luck to me.. ^^
No Music, No Enjoy..
No Sky, No Life..

No comments:

Post a Comment