announcement >o<"

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cinderella's msg which for Han Kyung oppa

There is a friend of mine.
The friend’s Korean isn’t the best but he’s amazing at Chinese


This friend’s singing is alright but he is really good at dancing

I like cats and this friend likes dogs

I can’t cook but this friend is good at cooking

I always cursed but this friend always laughed
But..


Now that time has passed, I never did anything good for him kk

It’s making me sorry..

When he was next to me, I never did anything nice to him kk
I don’t self-pity myself usually..

I think I’m just drunk which is why I’m crying kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
It’s a special and sacred thing to have someone beside you


Though I grew up, I never realized that
But

A lot later….Now I know.. Wow..kkkk
There’s a reason why you should appreciate what you have
Saying “I miss him” is a phrase I can use now. (-┏)
The tears that never came out when I filmed sad scenes


Are coming down painfully now.


Han Kyung oppa.. dangerous Cinderella's heart is crying and missing u now.. how about u oppa?? do u miss him??

No comments:

Post a Comment