announcement >o<"

Sunday, April 25, 2010

a doll recieve a box of bread XD



"Wow~ I look like a doll.."

==" this made me speechless when he commented himself like tht.. but I have to say tht ya~ I agree with ya..

so happy tht everyday can see oppa's pic..

well anyway, I like ur hairstyle oppa.. nice hair and I like the last pic.. yeah~ XD


I would like to tell u tht
I never hate u
I never blame u
It's not ur fault
after u told me tht I'm heartless
I starting realise tht.. I'm not eligible
and I'm starting to hate myself..
Tht's y.. I don wan to talk with u..
and I oso realise tht
U like to find her more than I
and I scare.. I will cry when talking with u
it will feel like I'm a useless person to u
I HATE MYSELF.. pls don talk to me..
plan to go out this 3 dayzz.. hope the passport can get the cops.. pls ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment