announcement >o<"

Monday, April 26, 2010

Line.. suck.. ><"

Line so suckzz these few dayzz.. donno wat happen even everyone oso complaining.. *sigh* I tot I can enjoy my network since it's holiday now.. but this made me mad now!! ugh~ wat the heck happening to the line now??

haiz.. I think I should stop complaining now.. gonna slp soon.. tmr gonna hang out with Mai and we are wearing a cloths tht we nvr wear be4.. *worrying* I guess I will be ugly whole day.. since I knew tht it's not suitable to me.. ><" anyway, watever jus do it for tmr!! hwait~~~~~~ing T.T



I think this pic's msg mus be made by Han Geng.. saw it on Hee Chul's twit.. I guess Hee Chul oppa oso missing the life stay with Han Geng.. ya, of coz E.L.F. too.. still hoping tht Han Geng can come bk to Suju.. but we respect ur decision.. jus follow ur heart, oppa.. we will wish for u.. ^^ hwaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment