announcement >o<"

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

END!! yeah~~!!


guess who is this..?? I guess those who meet him everyday will know about him.. haha XD *aiya, see his style oso know who he is lah* ya, maybe ur answer is right.. anyway, I wont tell at the end since u know.. It's remind tht he use his leg to massage a guy who name Kx Sxxx's head and another Mr. Mxx Hxxx was avoiding the legs becoz he really care his hair and no ones can touch his hair I guess.. XD haha.. it's really funny too bad I didn capture it.. ><"

oh ya.. before exam, KS bring us to "piu yu" around the car park and we shout vry loud.. haha.. ya, it is fun.. I was given Mr. R push till become ham adi.. x.X" ugh~

well, finally..
IT"S FINISHED!! FREE NOW!! WAHAHAHAHA.. but still.. abit headache coz still worrying.. haiz.. suan le ba..

jus now on the way to pasar malam, I met my neighbours and chat with him a lil bit and suddenly I fall down and my hand was injured a lil bit.. T.T luckily not serious.. *but still pain now ><"*

now I wan to relax myself and plan smthg for my holidayz.. my lovely frens!! any invitation for mua?? XD I wanna enjoy my holidayzz..!!

hmm.. today is after a month of SuJu concert.. mi33 them so much.. SuJu oppa, hwaiting!! waiting for ur comeback!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment