announcement >o<"

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

my ugliest day ><"

hmm.. since I wore a vry vry beautiful cloths today and my big big body adi ruin it.. I decided tht I not post my whole wear pic in this blog.. I feel like I'm a moster wearing on it.. ugh~ well, sry to SOMEONE who wanted to see this.. *wahahaha.. XD* telling the truth, I feel tht I'm not used to wearing tht kind of cloths, abit uncomfortable for me.. so u will see tht I'm wearing jacket at the end of pic.. XD

back to the story, before we r going to sing K.. we go 2nd floor to take some neoprint.. and my fren said tht we can use our cellphone to take some photos through the neoprint.. haha ya, it's fun.. but we cant stay and play at there so long coz later will halau by the staff.. ><"




Love shape.. XD

Mai ♥ Shiori ^^

after tht.. yea, K time.. atcually there r quite alot songs we can choose to sing but donno y we didn choose to sing it.. ><"


K time end.. take some photos at toilet.. haha



after tht, we jus hang around at Sgi Wang and TS.. there quite alot things we would like to get it but.. ugh~ u know tht.. $$ problem again.. anyway, we will get it next time and things are getting upgrading now.. maybe we will get the others nex time better than now.. XD

oh ya, one things.. my fren said she saw my fren and I see who is tht.. oh no!! It's John!! I was walking quickly to avoid him.. haha.. I donno whether he got saw me or not.. XD *hope no..*

Thursday, once again.. Sing K again with Chibi.. XD jus 2 of us, too bad others cant join us.. haiz.. anyway, jus sing it!! XD Fun for First!!

No comments:

Post a Comment