announcement >o<"

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jia You~!!

hmm.. tmr is the day which start our 2nd semester.. I didn prepare seriously.. even my bag still full of last sem of notes haven take them out yet.. ==" *nehh~ jus joking*

it's adi 2nd year so of coz the subject will be more harder and we cannot be lazy dump from now on.. ya, I know tht talking can't prove anything so we must show them!!

everyone Hwaiting!! Jia You Jia You~!! \>o

yesterday going Sg Wang with mom coz she left her credit card at TM point.. oh my, how DANGEROUS..?! luckily they call the bank and block the card to prevent other ppl used it.. sommore I saw the move magazine at Main Counter.. oh my, SHOCK!! the Beast was on cover!! aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh~!!!!! haha.. luckily my mom's eyes vry sharp.. yeeppeeee~!! everyday I shock.. SHOCK!! every night I shock.. SHOCK!! XD
hate study.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment