announcement >o<"

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Movie Dayzz

today went out with Mai, Melissa and her sister.. watch a movie called "Resident Evil : Afterlife".. u know wat?? this is my 1st first time watch aged 18++ at cinema.. usually I don like watch any 18++ especially horror, ghost something like after watching scare to be alone in room something like tht.. nightmare~ nightmare~ ><" but I think Resident Evil was quite okay coz I saw my brother played the games before when I was small.. I still rmb the part of starting playing scene.. wow.. scary~~ XD haha
movie comment?? hmm.. not really scary but mostly the scary parts is from like RAWWW!! and then eat ppl kill ppl something and then tht all.. u will auto get prepare when u felt like the scene is gonna scare by zombie or something.. ugh, jus go and watch.. is just okay to mua..

anyway, Mai wanna give me this but I rejected.. coz it's damn expensive.. even how much I love it.. I still reject it, it is true tht I seldom used perfume.. I scare it will be wasted if I receive this and just put it there jus for nothing.. *well, not really.. if I had a perfume tht belongs to mua, I will use it too.. but the problem is I don have one.. aha.. jk* haha.. well, thx for ur treat but it's too hard for me to accept it.. and don waste too much $$ on my present.. I'll vry guilty if someone give me expensive things.. ><" sry and thank you vry much.. XD love ya.. *my bag and handkerchief still have the smell ><"*
picture credit's>>purplesecret.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment