announcement >o<"

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pain ><"

today after class and I skipped 10am lecture for going to dating someone.. haha.. XD don worry I got my replacement for Friday.. and after tht I'm going to dating with tht person again!! wuahahaha~~!! *ehh~ =="* anyway, I feel more comfortable to hang out with tht person.. u know sometimes we shopping with frens, most of time we didn get to see wat we wan and hard to ask ur fren to stop and wait u.. *okay, tht's my problem* but I try to get used to it.. thx to this person who's shop with mua today.. *muack muack muack!! X3* haha.. and sommore I met alot ppl today.. so surprise.. ><"

ugh~ I felt so pain now.. I donno how to say where's the pain.. but the only I know tht pain really makes ppl emo.. once u pain, u have no mood to do anything even the things tht u like.. haiz~ I hate pain, everybody hates pain too.. but we cant stop the pain, coz ppl easily get injured or something.. haiz~ *pain pain pain* ><"
my sister's bday coming soon.. so I had a question here, wat should I give to my princess?? any suggestions??
pain~ haiz

I really wanna get close with him, but how??

No comments:

Post a Comment