announcement >o<"

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sepang GoldCoast here I come!!

the next day of last exam which is wednesday.. I woke up early *didn get enough slp z.z"* and packing up my things to going to somewhere else tht I wish to go for so so so so so long.. becoz of my exam, the whole class postpone the trip for a day just wanted let me go.. sry and thx, guyzz.. ><"

haha.. there's long long long story during in the morning.. fetch?? no fetch.. then going by myself.. at the end of last min?? class rep called me and say fetch me.. but it's too late.. haiz.. =="

after fetching jiie and siew hie, we go ayaka house and wait for the others come..


captures during waiting.. ><"

almost like 11pm something we only start our journey.. evelyn was late due to her personal things.. it's okay.. atleast we can went for fun although it adi late..
emm.. wat's tht laugh kuan hoong??

it almost took 1 and a half hour to reach there.. and we had been tired waiting.. z.z"

yeah!! finally~!!!!! Sepang GoldCoast !!!!!

it still early and it's low tide now, so we looking and play for awhile before we going have our breakfast a.k.a lunch..



going to find some food to eat and we adi use one hour to find a restaurant and it's near to Port Dickson.. at the end?? they still closing.. we all like wtf close?! ugh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's the river for fishermen went to the sea catch the fishes.. *we cant go to the sea coz it's for the fishermen only..*

finally we found a restaurant.. and they took long long time to cook our food coz there's only one chef at this restaurant.. ><" hungry till siao~


I quickly finish my food and can't wait for going back to the sea.. it's adi 4pm something when reach back to the sea.. and it's high tide now!! XD

atcually it's not really beautiful.. don be bluff by the photos.. ><" *still looking forward to Pulau Redang* well, let the pictures do the talking.. XD







we found a jellyfish and a fish.. but we didn capture tht fish.. I mean near to the sea..

haha.. see clearly u will found some shape tht are . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . hmm . . . . . . . . .



me, teik, xiao long, jiie and siew hie found a beautiful place and our whole class missed tht scene!!!!!! too bad~ it more beautiful than the beach tht we play at just now.. ><" *no wonder I saw a blog tht they capture the beach so beautiful and now I found where is it adi!!!!!*






before leaving to dinner..

we went to a restaurant which near to the beach.. and it's more beautiful than sepang beach.. ><"



OMG~! ghost!! well, atcually is kuan hoong playing swing at behind there.. =="




dinner time~!! atcually the taste was okay, but some are too spicy for me.. ><"


da he zhao before leaving.. ><"

leave at 9 or 10pm something.. reach home at 1am.. ><" ugh~~ tired~~~~~
gonna wake up early on the next day and prepare surprise for Jiie.. hehehe
well, hope the next trips will be coming sooooooon.. XD it is fun to having trip with classmatezz..

didn't slp well for 3 weeks and I nd some rest after exam.. z.z" my faces adi spoiled.. haha and ya, it's true.. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment