announcement >o<"

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Last dating??

sem 2 is going to start next week.. so I don have much time to prepare myself to going back to college life.. ugh~ 1 more week pls.. *dreaming~* but my fren, Mai was so lucky, although she is going to Pangkor for training soon.. I tot her training was start on next week which is school reopen same with me.. but she told tht she leaving next next Monday, I was like.. wat..?! u still have 1 more week holidayzz then only going for training..??!! *oh~ crap.. =="*
so, before Mai is leaving and the school started.. we planned to go out today and sing K together..
haha.. Mai was wearing long skirt today.. woah, 1st time saw her wearing like tht.. haha.. beautiful~ but it's abit hard when walking on the stairs.. coz her skirt was too long so she have to hold it up.. *haha just like a bride walking on stairs..* XD
at Red Box.. Mai sing!! XD

after tht, we going to Pavilion have some walk and find some stuff.. and we saw there's a Paris Hilton event.. I was like huh?? doesn't she said tht she cant come becoz something happened to her?? few dayzz ago, I read on newspaper saying tht she is coming to M'sia on Thursday but at the end maybe they will cancel it due to the case of drug.. I tot they wont organise adi.. and becoz of "maybe" words.. it's made my curious about her appearance.. "will she coming??" or something.. but I rmb yesterday I saw her Twit about her going to bed and slp.. so it means she was not at M'sia.. but y they continue the event??!! *okay, I know my question r stupid and I know the answers now*

my guess was right.. she didn come at the end.. and they shows some video msgs from Paris Hilton at the beginning and then the fashion show start.. I heard tht they will made video call to Paris but due to some technical problem.. they cant made trough it.. *tsk tsk tsk.. sigh to M'sia* Mai was so dissappointed about the absent of Paris Hilton.. jus like wasting our time for waiting nth.. =="

it was raining when we waiting for Paris's event started and it stopped during Fashion Shows.. we back to Sgi Wang and TS rushly coz we cant know tht wether it will rain again or not.. Doing some shopping until 5pm something then we're to our place safe and sound.. XD
anyway, thx to Mai buying me this shoes.. I love it so much.. pls take care urself well during at Pangkor's trainning.. I will miss u vry much.. T.T I will wait for u till u come back.. haiz~ lonely~ I am so lonely~
can't find the things tht I want
izzit me too greedy or wat..

No comments:

Post a Comment