announcement >o<"

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

JJ Lim DvD

during exam weeks, my mom got something from her work..
"hey, do u still like JJ??"
well, I rmb tht when I was form 2, I fall in love with him after saw him face-to-face at fansmeeting.. after tht, due to the 2nd time fansmeeting, there's something happened to me during going into entrance.. tht time I felt like.. kind of hating it.. and after tht I have no mood to watch whole performance.. and from tht time, my admiration to him was became decreasing and decreasing.. after tht, I don interest with him anymore.. hmm.. maybe tht's my problem.. it's definitely not his fault..

okay, back to the topic, I got his dvd a.k.a. piano book.. all his song was inside there.. *well, not really all.. just his popularity songs* so, let see the dvd.. XD
the cover
the body

the book


the poster.. XD


saranghaeyo~ means I love you~

the DVD


I was thinking wan to keep it or not.. coz if I sell it, I will earn some $$ to myself.. hehe.. but at the end, I change my mind.. maybe I should keep it for awhile.. so I can learn some of the piano song.. ><"

maybe my love to him had become 0, but I still like his songs.. some of them maybe.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment