announcement >o<"

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Belated B'day Melissa!! XD

during class, copying tutorials.. at the same time, decorate this b'day card cause out of glue last night during making this card.. ugh~ the design so normal right?? time's fault.. XP


used 2 hours to made the cake, actually 1st time doing it.. so waste alot time to learn.. ><"

after morning class have a dating with Melissa, yesterday is her b'day.. but me and her have class so we cant date.. so it's today..

1st place, Pavilion.. cant believe they adi finished decorate for Christmas!! so nice!!




just like having wedding here.. XD

tempayakki for lunch a.k.a. breakfast.. looking at chef cooking.. XD

we eat vry slowly.. haha.. all of the customer adi finished their things and gone.. we still eating slowly~ XD

shopped at UNIQLO once again.. haha.. my mom said I ki siao go so many times adi.. atcually I go there just see see and Melissa bought a micky tee, she's so happy tht can get a tee from UNIQLO.. *either me too.. hehe XD*


I asked Melissa to capture with robot before going to Sgi Wang.. haha.. the funny things is I have been "bang" by another robot after finished capture.. and we laugh non-stop.. XD *lucky those robot can capture with many girls.. wanna capture with leng lui, boys?? pls wear like these.. just joke*

again after bring my sister from office, have another round for tea time at Espressoup.. atcually the soup is alot nicer than the bread.. the bread is so hard like a stone, dislike it.. ==" but the bites nicer than this bread too.. hmm.. poor bread.. no wonder ppl comment alot..


so beautiful my girl~ oh oh girl~ oh oh girl~ XD

poor sister, she's abit sick.. and she's bored for waiting us eating.. ><"

next round!! Chatime!! haha.. my fav Pearl Milk Tea.. I like the Milk Tea but not the Pearl.. ><"

lastly, on the way sent Melissa to bus stop.. saw F4 robot ver. singing at there.. haha.. they actually acting the Xiao Pang sang I will Always Love You which at the behind screen.. XD how cute the robot is..

I'm glad tht she loves my card.. and I'm surprise about her respond.. she said she will frame the card and hang it on the wall.. haha.. XD


Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Melissa darling~ ^^


我不知道我会不会想得开
我只知道我太心软了
所以有时会感到后悔

No comments:

Post a Comment