announcement >o<"

Friday, November 5, 2010

UNIQLO madness!!

UNIQLO is officially opened today!! gonna prepare and start grab their things especially the T-shirtzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reach there at 11am something.. I tot they Q at outside and it will be many like 200++ ppl something sawing from these scene.. *hoo~ luckily*

ACTUALLY the nightmare was just started.. *go inside*

the pictures will show u everything.. ><"


see how long the Q inside there.. my mouth open until can put a car adi.. really crazy~

waiting for my fren came and Q together.. my sister too.. XD

during waiting. . . . . . . . tik tok tik tok tik tok~~~~~

after 2++ hours.. finally.. my leg pain like hell.. ><"

gonna reach there soon.. ><"

when it almost our turn tht time, I heard the staff told tht almost 2400++ ppl counted from 1st person till our turns.. I was like "wat??!! then many shirts will be sold out if like tht!!".. I was worrying.. *sad*

pls control urself coz u will be dizzy when u get inside.. coz there's lotz of lotz of shirts waiting for u to grab.. ><"
hoo~ done.. I just bought 2 t-shirts which is the anime ONE PIECE t-shirts!! wahaha~~!! actually before the 2400++ ppl we donno tht which shirt adi sold out.. maybe there's alot pretty shirt but adi sold out.. ya, it's always happened.. too bad.. maybe wait for next time?? alot ppl thinking about this idea too.. then it will be lotz of ppl shop at UNIQLO during this promo period.. I'm sure about tht.. so guyz, just get prepare urself enough!!

tired.. this is crazy u have no time to stop and take pics something.. u will non-stop picking coz alot ppl is picking them!! so we must be fast and find our fav tee!! ur movement must faster and ur eyes must sharp enough!! coz u will be fight with others!! XD this is mua advise.. hehe

my ONE PIECE t-shirt logo!! *muack~*


mom : this 2 t-shirt only ar??!!
me : ya~
mom : wat??!! Q for 3 hours and just bought this 2 t-shirt??!!
me : don dare to buy many la.. later give "ppl" scold.. =="
mom : atleast u must buy 4 or 5 mah.. aiyor~ so stupid la u!! I should borrow my credit cards for u.. ><"
me : *I should stop talking from now on*

No comments:

Post a Comment