announcement >o<"

Friday, November 5, 2010

UNIQLO once again!! \^o^/

since today is public holiday.. and 2nd day for UNIQLO officially opened.. my mom and I decided went there and have a look again in last last last min decision.. *I cant believe tht I will go there again today*

so as usual.. go there and start line up at 11am something.. XD

it's alot better than yesterday, I just used 1++ hour to get in.. how lucky for those person who came today.. then next week will be no line up anymore!!!!! *emm.. maybe ><"*

gonna reach soon.. XD today the Q abit different coz today was half lessor ppl than ytdy.. maybe just 1000+ something????? hmm.. weird~ doesn't today is public holiday??

winter collection.. alot ppl was grabbing those winter jackets.. and I bought 1 too.. XD hehe

I quickly grab my fav tee again.. but unfortunately, one of my fav mickey shirt tht I wan to find is adi sold out.. and my red colour jacket oso sold out just few mins ago.. ugh~ T.T *I should buy it yesterday.. too bad* so guyz, stop thinking when u saw ur fav cloths.. just buy it!! addition advise!! ><"

Q-ing.. the Q oso abit shorter than yesterday.. I just used 10 mins to Q, yesterday is maybe 30 mins smthing?? hmm.. and I got my UNIQLO bag finally!! XD

don keep looking at me, cutie.. ><" u made me paiseh leh..

oh ya, have to wish Happy Deevapali to everyone..!! enjoy ur holiday!!
Sgi Wang.. *cant capture the words.. ><* Times Square.. *I think here's one more beautiful than others*
hoo~ really tired after shopping..
now I have to get back to my studies coz next week have a test.. T.T still haven start yet.. *help mua~*

No comments:

Post a Comment