announcement >o<"

Sunday, November 21, 2010

sleepy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay.. just ignore my faces.. I just wanna see how heavy my eyes is.. I don't get y.. I adi took a nap just now.. but y I'm still sleepy??
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . emm.. I cant get myself an answer too.. ><" anyway, it's 2.30am now.. is this the reason tht I will feel sleepy?? hmm..
well, starting from next week.. my busy time is welcome me back again.. test + assignment.. *it will done before my day right?? or on tht day?? hmm..* guyz, wish me luck k??
okay, my eyes is getting heavy now.. actually my hands still hugging the notes.. I hope I can understand their "heart" but it's really difficult to understand.. ><" once again......... SOMEONE CAN TEACH ME???????? T.T I really wanna cry.. vry stress now.. haiz~ *I'm not kidding*

No comments:

Post a Comment