announcement >o<"

Saturday, November 27, 2010

nth to update

suddenly out of battery when wanna upload pictures from hp.. haiz~
having test 2 dayz ago.. 3 more to go for next 2 weeks.. and 2 more assignment wait for me to pass up too.. ><" haiz~ buzy buzy buzy.. after 2 weeks, then I will be wuahahahahahahahaha~!! XD *ehh.. just for another 2 weeks only.. haiz~*

oh ya.. I would like to thx to my dear friend, Jiie invited me to her house and stay 2D1N.. and I like her 爱心早餐 vry much.. 辛苦你了…… 谢谢  *幸福-ing~*

without pictures, cant update anything.. ><" post a pic tht I like.. haha.. my sister's rabbit, she sticked with my sis 24/7.. haha..

tht's all.. gonna back to my studies again.. actually I don understand what they talking.. anyway, hwaiting!! 
q>o<"p

觉得自己自作自受

No comments:

Post a Comment