announcement >o<"

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Moment..

suddenly flashback to that moment..
I donno y u suddenly appear in front of me..
because of u, I become absent-minded..
because of u, I wanna keep this moment in somewhere else that I can review back again..
but I can't.. cause I donno how.. sommore it's already too late.. it's already passed..
no matter how.. this moment will not come back again..
and now.. it starting become blur when I flashback.. I can't remember the whole moment.. it's become blur and blur day by day.. I really scare I will forgot the whole thing..

it's okay.. atleast I got the moment with u.. it's enough for me.. maybe I will remember a lil bit again someday.. :) thx to u..
你这个大傻瓜,真的很单纯啊……

using fren's iphone to capture this.. and even edit and make u become fat ppl and old ppl also can.. I already saw my faces when I'm old and fatter.. damn ugly and fat Fat FAT..!! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment