announcement >o<"

Monday, March 23, 2009

Chocolate!!

Last Friday, althought my fever still haven recover yet, but I still bring my sister go out and eat chocolate..!!



Tht day, we have to woke up early cause have to follow my mom's car go to her office.. *sleepy* after having breakfast, we go Times Square walk for awhile and waiting for the Borders open.. We going there read some books until 10.30am something, it's quite bored.. *cause I cant find my favourite books!! ugh~* Then we went to 3rd floor cause there having Japanese Fair and I bought chocolate for myself and mashimalo for my sister.. *my $$.. fly away..* sommore I bought a card calendar and put inside wallet coz i don hav any 2009 calendar card in my wallet yet.. *and I can watch my "husband" 's faces everyday.. hohoho..*


Waiting for the shops opening at Times Square..


1pm tht time, we waiting mom and having lunch together, she know tht we wan to go Pavilion later, so she said she will bring and go with us now.. umm.. okay.. she still have time.. when we reach there, got ssssooooooooo many ppl there having lunch, so we jus bought some bread and cakes for ourselves coz my mom don hav time to queue up for those delicious foods and no seats sommore.. wait until office break time over, then we go eat chocolate.. *can't wait.. yum.. yum..*


Break time over, lunch time over.. We abit full coz my mom bought alot bread for us *drinks too.. @.@* .. so we cant go eat chocolate 1st, having walk in Pavilion.. Alot "knife" things can see.. and it will "kill" our wallet, so becareful.. I don wan my wallet "muntah" too much of blood..


Walking at Pavilion..

I didn't realize it was raining jus now..!!









We walk and walk and walk, suddenly I saw "3 for RM10" for bracelet, earrings, anklet and one more.. *forgot wat is tht already* so I see got any bracelet and earrings tht I like.. finally.. I bought 3 bracelets.. *donno it's worth or not.. T.T don scold me..*


The bracelet tht I bought..


It's 3pm already.. I ask my sister tht she hungry or not.. she said,"it's ok.. let go and eat chocolate now!!" *tht means, she not hungry and she bluff and said hungry jus for the chocolate only..* umm.. okay.. let me see the PDI shops 1st then we go and eat, K?? But I think I no need to go inside the shop coz I can felt tht so many "sharp knife" is waiting and ready to "kill" me!! I was like wow.. okay.. this is 109 cm long.. ow.. tht's 59.90cm.. umm.. okay.. it's too long and sharp enough for me.. ow! tht one.. I think I no need to see the measure I oso know tht it will "kill" me immediately.. umm.. let's go and eat now, my lovely sister.. I don wan to let my wallet "sleep" at here..


wahahahaha.. Finally we can eat chocolate!! SEE THE PICTURE and u will know how delicious it is!! *yum.. yum.. yummy!!* wahahahahaha.....

waiting for the chocolate.. *happy*




my milk chocolate.. yum..yum..!
mini size of drink with mashimalo for my sister.. *quite bitter..*

Finally!! our chocolate waffer!! *wahahahahaha....*


delicious, right??


and it's finish!! full of chocolate in my stomach.. *full.. full..*


Tht's all.. coz we can't finish it if we order too much.. *love this very much.. ^^*
waiting mum trying cloths before go back..

take photo..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment