announcement >o<"

Thursday, March 19, 2009

sore throat.. pain~

Since come back from karaoke.. my throat starting pain.. T.T *suffer* haiz~ I wonder tomorrow can go eat chocolate or not.. *worried*


jus came back from lunch.. and i bought a medicine for my sore troat.. hope my troat will recover A.S.A.P. ..!! Today, my neighbour's house having painting.. but now, they have to wash the whole house *it will made my house dirty, of coz..* , they said they will help us to clean our outside floor too if they made it dirty.. Sommore today have alot things to do.. cook rice, wash dishes, teach sister homework, wash cloth, doing and prepare "Ching Ming" things la.. bla bla bla..


ugh~ one more problem.. is tht good if I choose account?? or advertising better?? I know account can made u find alot of jobs.. but alot pressure.. I'm not sure advertising is study wat.. but it is for sure tht it is for advertisement 1.. *headache* choose which 1??????? aaarrr!! this month last day expired date to register.. I'm still thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


well, it's raining now.. I think I have to think properly.. and I don hav much time to decide.. so I have to hurry..
who can bring me travel to here?? I don have much time to relax now.. *stress*

Hawaii Beach..

1 comment:

  1. take care ar...
    dun let urself sick...

    sayang~~ ^^

    smile alwayz :)

    .妍.

    ReplyDelete