announcement >o<"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SPM result out Tomorrow!!!!! nervous.. >.<"

hu~~~ HOW??!! SPM result out tomorrow!! wat I'm gonna to do?? *nervous* I'm really scare about my result.. if no A?? if got failed?? haiz~~ I'm gonna crazy..

u know.. since before SPM, my result become more and more poor, I donno y.. I really worried about tht, so I try my best to study.. but.. haiz~ my sejarah and account.. I dont think I will pass this both.. I'm so worry now.. feel very sad now.. everybody's result was improve except me.. *cry*


well, everybody is come back to school to take SPM result, so I guess we will meet each other again right?? only tomorrow.. after this maybe cant see each other, everybody is going to their future.. mmm.. I still thinking about my future.. I'm oso thinking not to go NS and go study 1st..


So, Good Luck, everyone..!! *include me* C u guys tomorow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment