announcement >o<"

Friday, March 13, 2009

UGH~

I feel like yesterday having a nightmare, but I really hope it is a dream.. *but it's not* I feel really dissappoint to myself.. really..


yesterday I was early going to school.. about like 9.30am something.. the result haven out yet so we sit at mamak having some chit chat.. chat until 10.30am something then go inside to school and wait for the result..




wait until 11am, everyone starting rush and go inside to the pusat sumber to take their result.. I was very nervous and scare.. when it was my turn, my heart was like "bip bop bip bop".. scare no A, scare got failed.. *worried* when the SPM result was on my hand, I jus cover my result on my chest and signature to the name list.. then I finding a sitting space and watching my result.. I watching and slowly read 1 by 1.. got.. got FAILED??!! aaarrr!!! SEJARAH!!!!! arrrr!!!!! *sad* and going straight to account.. no failed and get 5C?????!!!!!! hu~~ but I very dissappoint tht I jus get 1 A only, I was hoping tht atleast get 2 or 3 A.. *cry* others ok ler.. all get credit and no D or E.. but G for 1.. *haiz* terrible right?? *ya.. I know..* I alomst crying when the teacher called.. I know she abit dissappoint and try to "an wei" me said tht atleast I wont go and retest again.. after tht, my fren were going for wet and I decide to going home by myself.. I have 2 reason tht I don wan go for wet.. 1 is no mood, another 1 is I have to take care my sister.. *even no mood, maybe I will decide go for wet if don hav to take care my sis..*




But atleast can go to college ler, right?? Tht time I wan to try my best to study hardworking.. *mm.. donno can or not* Mmm.. now SPM is real end, everyone was starting to find their future, hope everyone will get a gd future for urself.. gd luck everyone..

my SPM result.. *sad*

No comments:

Post a Comment