announcement >o<"

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

huh~~ worry..

Today, atcually I plan to go out with my sister coz I already promise her to bring her go eat Chocolate at Pavilion.. Unfortunately, it's raining.. and my mom scare tht time having a traffic jam.. so she told us to stay at home today..


well.. taking about yesterday.. my fren invited me to go celebrate one of my fren's farewell party, becoz my fren is going to NS this thursday.. and before tht my plan is go Pavilion.. but the invitation came after my plan.. so we postpone my plan to today.. *but, we have to postpone until tomorrow or friday..* having fun yesterday?? umm.. quite okay.. we reach at Times Square and met at Old Town * ugh~ their food not really nice.. for me.. i think.. * .. and having our breakfast.. chit chat sommore.. they can talk non-stop even 24 hours.. and I'm jus sitting there listen listen listen.. and listen.. from 12noon until 3 pm.. * well ya.. it's quite boring to me.. u know I'm not the person who have so many topics to talk..* after tht, we went to Sungai Wang greenbox having karaoke.. everyone was holding the control and choose many songs as they can.. and I jus choose not more than 5 songs and jus sang not more than 10 songs in this 3 hours.. * hard.. izzit?? * after tht, before I go home with my mom.. we went Metrojaya, my mom wan buy some skirt for her office wear and I wan find a good bag for myself.. almost of my bag already broke.. but the problem is when I saw my favourite bag.. the price will be more than RM100 or 150 something.. those which not my favourite bag.. the price will be less than RM50.. * wat the %$#&%$.. * ugh~




This few days, somethings happen to me.. I feel not happy at all and don hav mood.. I know we all are facing kemelesetan ekonomi and we cant said tht whose fault is tht.. tht's our fault if u wanna blame then.. before this happen, everyone likes to waste $$ as they can.. but now.. we need to eat "bread" as our breakfast, tea time.. and even dinner too.. every cloth shops are having SALES now.. but still don hav ppl wanna buy it.. we can see tht how bad the situation is.. don let the money to break our relationship, k?? *haiz~*




now, there are many ppl joining the "Save energy, Save Earth" this project.. I hope everyone can off the lights on 28th March from 8.30pm to 9.30pm.. doing this 60mins project.. almost of the whole world is joining this project.. How about u??




No comments:

Post a Comment