announcement >o<"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunway Trip.. 6/3

I'm waiting my fren to upload our sunway trip photos so long since we come back from sunway.. and today I jus realize tht she already upload 2 weeks ago.. I really enjoy tht trip, jus wanna thank to my frens.. To invite a girl who didn't go out always.. talk-less.. can't entertain u all.. doesn't have much frens.. but u all wont leave me alone even I'm a boring person.. or change to another person.. maybe u guys always talk about others bad things, but it jus a joke, becoz u all wan to entertain each other.. to make each other happy.. ya.. I know tht.. u guys are harmless..

let the pictures do the talking..

These are WJ*1st time know him, Carmen's bf.. we didn talk to each other at all..* , Joe and CH..


These are Carmen, Chibi and M3..


Crazy Joe..


Sunway Bridge.. we wanna go opposite there but the bridge is too hot.. we cant stand on it!! *coz we didn wear shoes.. we jus kaki ayam walking around.. *


Haha. Couple photo on Bridge..

Joe and me..

They don dare to stand closer.. *haha*
CH and Chibi..


This.. the true couple.. see they hug so close oso know la..

Carmen and WJ..



Leopard Cat


Tiger!! I love tiger very much.. but too bad they eat meats..


playing time..




ugh~ I was being a lightbulb..


This 1 too.. I really donno tht I have been taken so many times!! sommore I'm the "lightbulb"!! *ugh~*






YEAH!!



Kiss.. *muack.." The water balls look so nice..


An elephant.. I cant believe tht Joe will sit on the nose..


Aiya! watering..


Guys, I know u will laughing at me when u saw tis pic.. *something happen on me tht time..*



This is fun.. but the way is too short for us.. I hope tht I can play this longer..

wohoo!! this 1 really nice.. u should play..!!



I love this watering pic.. but it jus abit blur to me..

Haha.. Chibi swimming..

Relax-ing..


haha.. I love to do this very much..


CH looks funny on this..



haha.. Joe puting sand on Carmen's hand..


aaahhh~~ rest time..

haha.. cant saw ourselves..

play times over.. going to having lunch.. *but I still wan to play more.. T.T*


having lunch at BBQ plaza..haha.. playing self photo tht time..


ugh~ I'm look so fat.. *sad*



after tht, we go back by bus.. we waited so long tht time.. but still came back safe and sound.. ^^ then give ppl scold.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment