announcement >o<"

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hoo~

Finally I already done my Ching Ming things, tomorrow go and visit my grandparents.. *grandma, I coming!! miss u so much..* luckily my fren come to my house and help me fold.. if not, give tiger eat tonight..

when I was folding Ching Ming's $$ and watching "only yesterday" and "ocean waves" at the same time, it made my brain to remind about my pass.. since kindergarden.. primary school.. secondary school.. until now.. this 17 years we met alot ppl.. any ppl.. feel like meeting someone is a miracle thing.. jus wanna thank those who appear in my life.. wheather he/she is good or bad person.. but still.. wanna say thank you to them.. and oso wanna thank to those ppl I know at internet when I study at secondary school.. u all made me become more mature.. not like before, donno anything and always give ppl lie.. ppl called me to do bad things oso donno..


Jus wanna thanks to..


a person which live at damansara..


a person which live at kuching..


a person which live at Ipoh..


a person which live at Penang..


a person which live at Sabah..


a person which live at Kepong..


a person which live at Brunei..


a person which live at Pahang..


and more..


some are no contact to each other already..


but still.. thx.. ^^


U all become a part of my memory..


Don give up for ur love if u met 1..
Hoo~ today finally done.. jus prepare for Ching Ming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment