announcement >o<"

Monday, March 16, 2009

What will happen to my future..??

School holidays now.. everyone is going to relax for a week.. but for those who jus get the SPM result last week are buzy to find which college or university wan to study at.. *headache* who doesn't wan to get a good future for themselves?? and it will happen to u or not?? depend urself.. choices are on ur hand..

everyone is thinking hardly and afraid tht will choose a wrong choice for themself.. either me too.. I'm still thinking which course and college or uni to choose.. advertising?? torism?? account?? lauguage?? baking?? hotel management?? or ......?? TAR college or UTAR?? hmm.. *think hard* other than tht, my mom oso asked me to go NS 1st then only go for studies.. mmm.. quite waste time.. if I choose to study college, I nd to wait until nex year May only can study.. *haiz~ y May but no January..*




ugh~ kind of tired.. but atleast I have some times to think about it.. now I have to done my undang and driving to get license 1st then only can go to my nex plan.. ganbatte..!! Hwaiting..!!

A model from Cawaii, they r now at Hawaii taking the photoshoot.. quite good, right?? They r so happy to being a part of this Cawaii! model job.. *jealous*

1 comment:

  1. hey...cheer up,gal~
    dun think so much...
    dun make urself suffer...
    no good,my dear~

    ReplyDelete