announcement >o<"

Sunday, February 14, 2010

1st day of CNY

1st day of New Year.. *such a dissappoint for me* it just.. not really happy new year to me.. I nvr felt sad before when celebrate CNY but this yr abit different.. I don hav mood to smile or happy or wat.. maybe they jus too enjoy.. but they haven really saw our behind scene.. it is terrible.. I had speachless to say someone.. someone who adi spoiled our smile.. if can, I wan to leave tht "someone" far and far away.. 

capturing sister and cousins.. ^^ such a cutie except sis..








u know wat?? after capturing these my camera broken becoz cousin drop it with my "bang".. ugh~ my camera T.T

donno y.. it doesn't feel like CNY.. hmm.. such a sad day.. I was thinking wat does it mean........

I hate him vry much

No comments:

Post a Comment