announcement >o<"

Friday, February 5, 2010

shopping >> nothing =="

ugh~ almost cant shopping today..

ystdy I asked Melissa to come out and shops together.. and today morning, I asked her tht we go at 10am something and I tot tht she was prepared everything but it's adi 10.30am she still no respond.. so I go to her house and sms her, she replied and said tht she was on the way to my house.. but I waited at outside my house but still no one come..!! *wat the heck is she doing!!* I was really mad and I phone to told her tht I adi at her house outside waited so long and u said u r ON THE WAY TO MY HOUSE???!!! *atcually it jus neighbour house so it's near to walk there from my house* and she got alot excuses to me said I lost my wallet or I'm hungry or wat or wat something.. I really hate those ppl who adi made a promises but still did nth at the end!!

but still.. we finally go together at the end.. with melissa.. XD

so we ride bus go to TS and take some photos.. *she will be my model today*



and having breakfast aka lunch at sgi wang.. *she's a slow eater, tht's y she can be so thin all the time*

my green tea


she keep asking me y I don wan take photos.. see my ugly faces aka fat body.. how can be an model?? it's better give to a pretty girl to become model.. XD


after lunch, we go to Pavilion to see whether got anything to see or buy or not.. hmm.. I know it's expensive but we jus come and see see only.. XD *bt still I bought a shirt at here.. hehe*


she tried a lot of cloths and I think this ones is better.. but it's too expensive.. hmm..


going to disney shops.. and finally I found a shoes tht I wanted to find so long.. but the price made me so disappointed.. RM499++ T.T ya,it's a good shoes.. tht y this prices..


taken on the top floor.. XD


before going bk to sgi wang.. we capture our last photo at the main entrence CNY decoration.. so nice.. love tht bridge.. XD


we go home at 5pm.. it really tiring coz we walk non-stop and felt so hungry.. and she bought alot than mine and she still wanna shops again tmr..
ugh~ if I didn bring her out, will she get tht much of cloths?? haiz~

ouch~ my legs ><" 

No comments:

Post a Comment